EU100 Window Friction Stay (Handed Left/Right, 18 mm Groove)
Type Door & Window Hinges
Place of Origin Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Application Aluminum & PVC Casement Windows
Materials Stainless Steel SS304/430/201
EU100 European Handed Friction Stay offers improved security and weather sealing through the use of a Nylon reduced friction end cap. These stays have been designed to offer smooth
closure and higher performance for window applications of all sizes.
1. Standard friction stays for use on domestic applications.
2. Available in 8” to 24” for top hung and 10" to 16" for side hung windows.
3. Manufactured from stainless steel SS304/201/430 for high corrosion resistance.
4. The cast nylon-steel sliding shoe with adjustable screw offers controlled friction for smooth operation.
5. Extended enclosed end cap for enhanced weather sealing.
6. 18mm channel/track width.
7. 13mm stack height as standard; 17mm highline variants for deeper profiles
8. Plus version offers increased carrying capacity.