US-T100 Window 4-Bar Friction Hinge (18 mm Groove, 50 Degree Opening)
Type Door & Window Hinges
Place of Origin Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Application Casement Windows
Materials Stainless Steel
These 4-bar friction hinges are designed for use with both project-out awning windows and also casement windows that have a lip on the outside edge of the sash. All versions of 4-bar
friction hinges are available in stainless steel 430 (magnetic) grade for inland use or Stainless Steel 304/201 (non-magnetic) grade for costal use.
1. Standard duty 4-bar hinges for general residential use on light weight windows
2. Available in 8" to 20" for top hung application
3. Available in 13mm(P) and 17mm(Q) stack height
4. Round groove 18mm width, sliding brass shoe
5. 50°(approx.)opening angle, Ideal
for awning windows.